Monday, March 11

Drawring

So, last semester I decided to be a wild woman and take an actual art class for the first time in my life. 
I'd always wanted to take art classes in high school, but I was always too busy with band and such; which I loved, but I was always secretly envious of all of the students I saw walking in and out of the art classroom. 
College is a time for trying new things, finding new passions, throwing caution to the wind! 
Some people try "experimenting" with things like drugs and being bisexual, I decided I didn't want to do that. So I took a drawing class instead.

Now.

I'm no Leonardo or Michelangelo
and I'm also not a ninja turtle.
But I ended up really enjoying this class.
It was so invigorating to actually create something, 
to transfer ideas from your head to a piece of paper, and to have complete freedom to create whatever you wanted.

Since I am stuck here in Logan because of work, while everyone else and their dog went to St. George for Spring Break, and I have absolutely nothing to do...
I decided to take pictures of some of my favorite drawings and put them up here so you can enjoy them too!
Or, if you don't enjoy them you can throw rotten fruit at them or something. 
Whatever floats your goat man.

Anyway, here are just some of my pieces.
Don't judge them too badly, I told you I wasn't very good.







 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment