Thursday, January 26

Oh. The Horror.

I have had a LOT of bad experiences with guys.
You think I'm exaggerating?
I'm not.

I had all of 3 boyfriends in High School.
Mostly they were silly little flings,
but all-in-all my dating experiences in high school weren't bad.

Then.
I went to college.

Now, I've seen the movies.
I know what's supposed to happen,
you meet a cute guy at the library, or at the bookstore, or in the apartment down the hall
You flirt shamelessly,
make out a lot
and then break it off once you meet someone new.

I was excited.

I just really like boys.
But I am NOT a slut!

Anyways, I settled in to my new college skin... and I waited.
And waited.

And waited.
And waited.

And I never did meet that cute guy at the library,
I saw plenty of them
But I never talked to them.
And nothing ever happened.

Nothing good anyway.

There was Canteen-Filler Mike.
The fake-boyfriend from down the hall.
Playing-Me-And-My-BFF-Danny.

Then it was summer.

There was Turkish Stalker #1.
There was Turkish Stalker #2
There were a lot of random Lagoon creepers

Then it was fall.

There was Front-Porch Lenny
There was Creeper-Asian Curtis
There was Douchebag Tyler
There was Random-In-Love-With-Me guy
And then....
There was today.

Earlier in the week, I was riding the shuttle back from campus. I was just minding my own business, thinking about the day, when I looked up and noticed some dude with a mohawk staring at me.
I looked away. Then looked back a few minutes later.
Still looking at me.
Five times it happend, and I started to get creeped out.
But then I got off the shuttle, and started walking home.
He was behind me.
I got to my apartment,
still behind me.
I ran inside and locked the door, and shortly I forgot about Creepy Mohawk man.

Then today, I was sitting on my couch watching Pretty Little Liars, and someone knocked on the door.
I opened it, and there
was
you guessed it
Creepy Mohawk Man.
He said:
"Um. Hi. I followed you home the other day,
and I want you to have this."
He handed me a flower,
and a paper with his number on it.
I said:
"Oh. Thanks!"
And then he left.

It was
So
Weird.

Top that.
I dare You.



4 comments:

  1. Dearest Brittany,
    Marry this boy.

    Sincerely,

    P-p-p-p-p-p-penis

    Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stud. Kyle is impressed by his guys. You don't know how hard it is for a guy to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realize it took guts, but wasn't it kind of a creepy way to go about it?
    "I followed you home the other day" isn't exactly a pick up line.

    ReplyDelete