Saturday, January 28

People In Masks Should Not Be Trusted.

Last night was the most

terrifying
horrifying
terrorizing

experience of my whole entire life.
Like, horror movie terrifying.

It was a little before two, I had just gotten ready for bed
my roommate Haydn was in the shower
and all my other roommates were asleep.
I was sitting on my bed reading "He's Just Not That Into You"
when out of nowhere I heard a scream.
One of those long, shrill, blood-curdling screams
that makes your heart stop
and your stomach sink like a rock.

My roommates had been watching a scary movie earlier, so I thought they had just freaked each other out, but then I saw a freaky-looking shadow move down the hall towards my bedroom.
Then a man came in, he was wearing a hoodie and he had a mannequin head on top of his head so I couldn't see his face.
He just came into my room and stood there at the foot of my bed.
Just stood there.
And I don't really even know what I was thinking, but at first I thought it was one of my friends. So I asked him if he was, and he shook his head no.
So then I told him to get out of my house.
So he turned around, walked down the stairs, and left.
I followed him down, and locked my door behind him.
And then I kind of went to pieces.

People shouldn't just go into other people's houses willy-nilly.
Especially at two in the morning.
Especially EVER!

I don't know what kind of sick person thinks that would be funny, but I couldn't stop shaking for almost an hour afterwards.

It was the scariest thing ever to happen to me.

The End.



No comments:

Post a Comment