Tuesday, March 15

Take Me The Way I Am

The song "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson is one of my new favorites ever. It's just so honest and sweet, and for some reason it makes me want to kiss a man with a beard. 


Not this kind of beard




And Definitely not this kind of beard, though I do find it intriguing. How cool would you be if you had a beard like this??




But I'm thinking this kind of beard. 
Isn't he dreamy? I totally feel like the drunk dollar sign girl, but I really like his beard. I am unsure at this point if his love is my drug though. I'll keep you posted



This isn't really a beard as much as it is a general facial stubblery, but I enjoy it all the same. I know it's weird, but lately I've totally been digging facial hair. On men that is... I don't want any...

Anywhooo...that song makes me want to kiss a scruffy man. It also makes me think about all the weird little quirks I have that all the people I love have to deal with. Like how I hum a lot, especially songs from Lord of the Rings. My favorite is the Edoras theme, I lurve it. I also really love Asians. Really. Like I want to hug every asian I meet and be their best friend. And occaisionally have their babies, but only the really sexy ones. Also I bite my fingernails. I can't stop, I've tried. I just bite off my fingernails in my sleep. 

I'm just kind of odd...Obviously


But in all honesty, what can I do about it? Be normal?? Ugh. That would just be no fun at all! 

So, I guess that's it.

 Here I am World! 

Take me or leave me.

(really, you should take me though, I make a mean cobbler)

No comments:

Post a Comment