Wednesday, March 30

Why I Hate Being A Girl...Other Than The Obvious Reasons

Sorry it's been a couple days, this week has been crazy.


First of all, TOM is visiting. I hate TOM. He makes me very stressed and moody and pathetic and one of those I-Don't-Want-To-Do-Anything-With-My-Life-Except-Sit-In-My-Pajamas-And-Eat-Ice-Cream-While-I-Watch-Reruns-Of -Extreme-Make-Over-Home-Edition-And-Cry people. It's horrible. Unfortunately, I have a life that I have to live, so I can't do this as often as my hormonal body wants to. I did a good job of sucking it up and kicking my butt into gear, I had classes to study for and homework to do, but last night everything just kind of fell apart. I watched 127 Hours, which was a big mistake. It was good and everything, and James Franco is HAWT, but it was so nerve-racking and depressing! He's trapped with his arm under a boulder and he knows he's going to die. Watching him say goodbye to his parents, tell his sister he's sorry he won't be at her wedding, and think about all the things he should have done with his life made me so sad. Plus, he had to cut his arm off. And it was gross.


After that, I was just depressed. So I did what any normal PMS'ing girl would do. I watched sad videos on youtube and cried. The one that really got to me was a bunch of soldiers coming home and surprising their families, I just lost it. I sat there blubbering at my laptop, then I realized how stupid and pathetic I was being and it made me cry even harder. Thank goodness all my roommates were in bed and weren't there to observe my moment of shame.


Fortunately, I got it all out of my system and I feel much happier today. I did watch some Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and I did tear up a little, but don't judge me! I'm not made of stone!


On another note, my little sister Annika is playing the lead in her school's production of Much Ado About Nothing, so I get to go home today and see her! I'm so excited!!


I hope you guys have a great week!!
Don't cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment