Thursday, March 31

A Rather Pointless Adventure

So, I am going to enter into the servitude of Utah's most successful theme park. Woot. 


Today was supposed to be my first training. I came all the way down from Logan, rode the bus all the way to Farmington (this creepy pre-adolescent kid stared at me the ENTIRE ride), I walk into Lagoon and I swear I only saw three people the entire time I was in there. It was so weird! I felt indecent, like Lagoon was naked or something. But, I went to the Log Flume ride where I was supposed to do my training, waited for ten minutes, and the only living thing that showed up was a goose. It saw me, honked like I kicked it, and ran away. Apparently I have Psychic-goose-torturing-powers. That will come in handy someday.....maybe. 


So I called up my advisor person, told her I was patiently waiting to be trained, and she told me that my shift today had been cancelled. Yup. I missed class, suffered through a torturous bus ride, ESP-pissed off a goose, for nothing. 


Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment