Monday, March 14

SPRING BREAK me off a piece of that KIT KAT BAR!

So all my home skillets. I just got back from a week in GLORIOUS St. George. And when I say GLORIOUS, pretty much I absolutely mean it. Seriously. 

I went down and spent the week in a condo with a bunch of people from my apartment building and we had a frabjous time of it! I swam, tanned (well, since I'm a ginger I just freckled), hiked, 4-wheeled, giggled, flirted, partied, and camped to my heart's content. It was splendid times.

My absolute favorite part though, was the day we spent in Vegas. If you've never been to Vegas, it's like a Disneyland where dreams don't always come true, and everyone smokes. And Mickey is probably wearing a thong. Other than all of that stuff though, Vegas is pretty legit. Every crazy thing you've ever imagined ever  before... in the world... is in Vegas. They have it all. Just walking down the street I saw a half naked guy dressed as a sparkly demon man, a crazy juggling guy, way way WAY too much spandex, and a man with large snakes around his neck. I thought the snakes were super awesome, so I asked if I could hold them and.....



That's right, I'm holding a giant snake. And I'm obviously very excited about it.


Here's my group of buddies that I went with, I adore them all. And yes, I am incredibly short.

Now I'm back in Logan, and it's very rainy. I don't approve. Give me sunshine or give me death!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL'd at your Disney/Vegas comparison. Because it's completely true :) Used to hate Vegas, then I hit it up with buddies and it was so much better! Mmmm you have the fun times Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Mostly, I just really love my life. I wish it had more of you in it though!

    ReplyDelete