Thursday, March 17

Oh my BLARNEY!

Do you know what today is? Do ya?? DO YA??


Well I do....It's....ST PATRICK'S DAY!! AAAAHH! 


I know most people don't get that excited over St. Patricks day, but as we've already established- I'm not most people. And this day happens to be one of my favorite days of the year!! I don't really know why...I'm not even Irish! But I am a very devoted St. Patrick's day celebrator. 


I have very smexy tights



Honestly, check these babies out!! You can probably see me from Mars when I wear them!! <3

Also, I have this AMAZING hat!


I look like a legit leprechaun, I LOVE IT!!

Since I'm a very petite individual, and the fact that I'm a ginger, I have often been compared to the tiny Irish men that are associated with this holiday.Half of my friends didn't even call me by my name, they just called me Leprechaun, as a result I've always had a soft spot in my heart for them. Last St. Patrick's Day, I dressed up as a leprechaun and went to school, I felt like I was one of the Princesses at Disneyland. Everyone would get all happy when they saw me, I even had people take pictures of me! After that, almost everyone called me leprechaun, even people I didn't know. And every time there was a rainbow, I would have at least five people come up to me and ask where my pot of gold was.

This St. Patricks day coincides with my amazing roommie Haydn's birthday so we're having an awesome Irish shindig to celebrate!! I think we're even making shamrock cupcakes!! 

I hope you guys have an INCREDIBLE St. Patricks Day!! Get some luck! Kiss some blarney stone!!!






3 comments:

  1. Yeah later you're gonna have to check out my blog, I'ma post this picture of something I saw today that you're gonna love. Also, your tights? Ah. May. Zing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany my love, I have to say, your blog is probably the most entertaining one I've ever read. And yes, I do read it regularly, I'm just not good at commenting. :) So here's me, hoping this comment makes up for all the ones I've previously slacked off on.

    If that makes sense.

    Sure love you!! Life sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Chelsea,
    I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy my blog! It's comforting to know someone is reading it!

    P.S. I just love you!

    ReplyDelete