Thursday, February 9

Day 8: I Believe

I'm an Aggie.
I'm a true blooded Aggie from Utah
And I love the spot
Where the sagebrush grows.

If you've never been to a sporting event at USU, you probably think that I'm speaking jibberish.
You have also never lived.
Aggie games, especially Aggie basketball games are the most
epic
in the world.
No joke. 
We Aggies pride ourselves on our basketball team,
and we are very VERY full of pride.
In fact, we have been named one of the top 5 student sections in the nation many, many times.
We don't mess around.

We do this chant at the beginning of every game, and I tell you what
it
is
awesome.

You're literally in an ocean of blue-clad students,
 all jumping up and down, and all screaming so loud
that you can't even hear yourself over the massive wall of sound.
There's something about the Spectrum that turns even sweet, passive people like me into angry, bloodthirsty savages.
I don't really watch sports that much,
but when it comes to my Aggies, I don't mess around.
None of us do.


I don't really even know what this song means,
all I know is that I fetching love being an Aggie.
My two years here have truly been the best of my life.

The End




2 comments:

  1. So I want to know if you have noticed a change in the Spectrum ever since the fiasco happened...or is it just me and my friends that have noticed it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't noticed a change, but usually when I'm at a game I'm too focused to notice much of what's going on around me. :)

    ReplyDelete