Wednesday, February 8

Day 7: Secret Plans

There is one thing in this world
that I want right now.

And it's a bunny.

I really really really REALLY want just a little bunny that I can hold and snuggle with and just watch its little bunny nose go up and down and up and down like that youtube video with the bunnies in the cups.

Haydn and I have been looking at bunnies...
and we've decided that we want a Netherland Dwarf one.
They super cute, super small, and they super look like this:


Cutest fetching thing in the world right????

I want one so bad.
I want a white one.
And I would name it Luna.
Or possibly Reginald.

Best Idea ever right?

And do you want to hear the best part????

We found some baby ones for sale....
....and mebbe we could get one over Spring Break....

Nothing is set in stone,
but it's definitely possible.
And I'm freaking excited.



No comments:

Post a Comment