Wednesday, February 1

Day 1: Skyrim

Last week.
For the first time ever,
I played Skyrim.

First, I spent half an hour making an xBox avatar.
Mine looks exactly like me.
Ergo, it's fetching adorable.
Then,
I spent another half hour creating my skyrim character.
Her name is Ysmay.
She can do magic.
She's pretty hardcore.


Playing Skyrim isn't how I expected it to be at all,
I'm used to video games that have levels.
Skyrim doesn't really have levels.
You start out as a prisoner, you and other POW's are in a cart headed to a town where you will be executed for crimes against the crown or something.
Anyways, there I was. Headed to my death.
I watched them shoot down this whiny horse thief man that tried to run away, and then they chopped this other mans head off.
Just as they were about to chop my head off,
a fetching Dragon attacked!!!!

I was able to escape from my execution, I found some sweet armor and an awesome sword, and then I ran away through some caves.
In the caves, was a GIANT BEAR!!
No joke. This bear was freaking ginormous.
And it was sleeping.
Supposedly, you could just sneak past the bear without waking it up
but I am unconvinced.
This bear was most definitely not hibernating because all of a sudden it was attacking me.
And I freaked out!!
The graphics on that game are incredible, so this goliath attacking bear was very realistic.
Mostly- I was shrieking and randomly pushing buttons, desperately hoping that I wouldn't die.

Luckily, I didn't.
But I barely escaped.
 
It
Was
Terrifying.


Overall though, I quite liked the game.
I'mma have to go play it again.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment