Tuesday, February 28

Hunky and Hilarious

What would you think of me if I told you
that every day for the last month
I have woken up next to a hot, shirtless, man?
Not just one hot, shirtless, man either.

{365}
SHIRTLESS MEN

Now, I know what you're thinking:

{What kind of slut do we have here??}

Well, my dear readers, I assure you that I am not in the least bit promiscuous. 
I haven't even been on a date in nigh unto four months.

I DO, HOWEVER,
 happen to be in the possession of a very 
steamy, racy, hunky, caliente, and all other synonyms for HAWT
calendar.

I got it for my birthday. From my Aunt.
It's a "Hot Man" calendar.
It's sitting on my nightstand. 
Which means, everyday, I open my eyes and the first thing I see is the newest hot man and a ridiculous, supposed-to-be-sexy quote that always makes me laugh. 

The most memorable ones include:

Branton: Five ft Nine and looking fine.

Ed: A hike, A beer, and a long sensual massage. Sound good to you?

Rico: Saving a spot on my hammock for you.

Richard: A bottle of red, a bottle of white, it all depends on your appetite.

Lowell: Lost in a sea of emotion over you.

Felipe: Wanted- Meaningful one-night relationship

Forest: I'd like to unravel the mystery of you.

Fetching. Hilarious. Amirite?
 And every day, I take the hot man, and tape him to the wall outside my bedroom. It's only the end of February and my men already cover about half the wall. 

It rocks.

Also, quick update on the goings-on with this here Ginger,
This week me and my swing dance team boldly go where no Utah team has ever gone before... Iowa.
That's right! We are competing in the 
Heartland Swing Festival and Collegiate Jitterbug Championship!!
I am so.
Excited.
We've been training for this competition since September, and it's going to be amazing to finally get a chance to show everyone what we're made of.
And, it's just going to be a blast.

Don't worry, I'll take billions of pictures and tell you all about it!

But in the meantime, 
Wish Me Luck!!!!!!

The End.
 
   



No comments:

Post a Comment