Saturday, April 2

Oh My Minho

Howdy Ya'll! 
Sorry it's been a couple days, my life has been busy.

I wanted to tell you guys about my new favorite thing! Are you excited? YOU BETTERRRR!!
(shut up baby elmo!)

You guys know that I love Asians. Like I really really REALLY love them, I wish I was one, every day. I love their music especially. And I have discovered that the best Asian music is Korean. I'm not lying, it's great stuff! It's happy, catchy, great to dance to, and the best part? It's sung by incredibly attractive boy bands! Don't even try to dis boy bands- you know you love nSync! these guys are just like nSync- but better! They're freaking ASIAN!!

Since I discovered the glories of K-pop, I have been a die-hard Super Junior fan. They're amazing. And gorgeous.

See? What'd I tell you: Amazing. Timberlake was never this hot. My absolute favorite man from Super Junior is this hunk of asian goodness:


His name is Kyuhyun, he's 23, he plays the clarinet, we are destined for each other. 

I feel bad though, I've been a Super Junior fan for a long time, but lately, I've been cheating on them. I found a new korean boy band, and I kind of love them too...

They're called SHINee (yes. it's pronounced "shiny" but that DOESN'T make them fruity, or gay.) they're all really cute too, and their songs are even catchier! I can't even understand what they're saying, and I still get their songs stuck in my head all day long. In my opinion the sexiest of the SHINee men is this guy:


His name is Choi Minho, he's 20, and gorgeous, and he raps. We're also destined for each other. I guess I'm just destined to live a life of reverse polygamy (I don't know what the official word is, womanygamy?) 



Anywhoo, I think I need to move to Korea. 

The end. 

Also, don't judge me. Asians are sexy and you know it!

The end. For real this time.


1 comment: