Sunday, April 10

Planning Ahead.... Really Ahead...

I am a girl. 
I am a teenaged girl.
I am a single teenaged girl.

As such, I freaking LOVE looking up wedding stuff. It's absolutely my favorite I know that's a little premature for someone of my age and relationship status, but you know what? I DON'T CARE! I will get married someday, so I might as well have everything worked out in advance. That way, once I meet my incredibly sweet, attractive, nerdy man; we won't have to worry about planning our whole wedding. We can focus on being madly in love. 

I've always known I wanted a bright happy wedding, but I've been pretty sketchy on exactly which ones I want. Until yesterday, when I discovered my wedding.

Feast your eyes on the glories of turquoise and tangerine!!



Isn't is just the cutest thing you've ever seen in your whole entire life??? AAAHHHH! I just love it so much.

I also really love this idea:


Except I would have orange flowers and turquoise galoshes.

It's official guys, I really want a wedding. Really Really REALLY bad. I want it to be tomorrow, except not because the weather is stupid. I hate snow. I want to punch it in it's stupid, cold, wet, face. 

If you want, you can be invited to my wedding. I'll get you the invite as soon as I find a suitable man, woo the crap out of him, and he'll like it so he'll put a ring on it...

Holy crap I'm pathetic.

The End.






No comments:

Post a Comment