Friday, April 22

Where's The Love?

So, like today is tote's Earth Day!! 


Which is one of my favorite days of the year because I get to act like a total hippie and no one can make fun of me!!!

Today I was barefoot
Being barefoot is the best of times


Earth day is just awesome because it reminds you to take a step back and really appreciate the wonderful world we live in. Ferreal guys, this planet we have, it's AMAZING!!!!!! I haven't even seen very much of it, but what I have seen has been incredible. 



This is 2nd Dam in Logan Utah, it's barely a mile away from my apartment. It's gorgeous


Waterfall Canyon in Ogden, Utah 
(If you look closely you can see a rainbow right over my head)


Dixie Rock in fabulous St. George



A very sexy snowman that was sitting on a bench outside the Engineering Building for most of the winter


DISNEYLAND!!!



I'm for reals here people, there is so much on this earth for us to be thankful for!! So I challenge all of you to show a little love for your Mother Earth today, show her you care! Recycle some stuff, turn off the water while you brush your teeth, ride a bike around instead of driving, go take a nice walk in the sunshine, or my personal favorite...


Hug a tree

Happy Earth Day everyone!!!

Live It Up!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment