Thursday, April 14

It's Decided. I'm Quitting School.

I bet that title really freaked you out huh? GOT YA!! (muahahahaha) Sorry to be misleading, but I'm really not dropping out of school. I wish I could. But firstly: I have to have some sort of career if I'm ever going to be able to have any sort of life. Secondly, college is super fun! and thirdly, how am I going to meet any men if I drop out of school??? Any worthwhile men I mean. 

I just need to inherit some huge fortune, or maybe be discovered as the long lost heir to some extremely wealthy throne (I could just fake amnesia- it worked for Anastasia) so I can devote my life to the art of Lindy Hop. I don't mean to be tooting my own horn here (ok maybe I am a little, but this is my blog. I can brag if I want to!) but I'm naturally good at a lot of things: being gorgeous, being smart, music, writing, the like, but there is one thing that I'm naturally AMAZING at; and that is called swing dance my dear children. Every aspect of it comes so easily to me, it feels like I've been doing it forever. I really think that in a previous life I was a flapper or something. I just love swing dancing with every fiber of my being and I wish I could just give up my whole life and become a professional swing dancer. 

Like these guys:


 



They are the best lindy hoppers I've ever seen in my life. They win all kinds of national and international championships, and I want to be them. Too bad I can't. I've basically been guaranteed a spot on next year's swing team, so that's a start. I just wish that my job could be swing dancing. I would love every second of it for my whole life. If any of you guys ever want to learn how to swing dance, come to me. I'll share my knowledge of the worlds funnest, craziest, most exciting dance ever. 

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment