Wednesday, April 6

Mischief Managed

Somedays, I get in the mood to be all sorts of sneaky. Or, just to do something silly. 


Today, I was just in a funky mood. I got killed by a zombie, and something is wrong with my eye. I was just feeling off. 


I thought I was feeling guilty for not studying enough...so I went to the library and studied for two and a half hours straight. It didn't work. But I did learn a hecka bunch about Evolutionary Biology. (Did you know that we're more closely related to mushrooms than we are to flowers?)


Then I thought I was just feeling hormonal and I needed to cry. So I shut myself up in my room and watched that  one video about the soldiers that always makes me cry like a baby. Nothing. Barely even a sniffle.  


I needed to go to the store to get some eye drops, so I went. And discovered what I needed to feel better. I needed to shop. And be silly. So we went to the dollar store, where I obtained my tools of mischief....


Number One: Pregnancy Test


Now I know what you're thinking. (WHHHHHAATTT???!?!! YOU'RE PREGNANT???!??!! OH MY FREAKING POO ON TOAST!!!) No. I'm not pregnant. I promise. It is a little known fact that pregnancy tests have more than one very important use. The first one, of course, is to tell whether or not you're pregnant after you participate in unprotected intercourse. (Yes, I made that sentence awkward on purpose) The second use, is to majorly weird out any boys that come into your apartment by leaving it casually in the open.




Like So....



Number Two: Beware Of Dog Sign


You might think that this is a slightly superfluous item (yes, I just totes said 'superfluous') considering that I live in an on campus dorm where pets are strictly prohibited. But I made a few modifications to make it extremely useful. Hee Hee Hee






Now, just to clarify, I don't really live next door to a bunch of dogs. To quote my home-skillet Spock, the assumption that I reside adjacent to a home filled with violent canines is illogical. (I don't think Spock ever really said this, but it's the kind of thing he would say) The guys I live next door to are all silly gooses that are my friends. And we all like to tease each other. 


Needless to say, I feel much better about life now. Especially after the guys next door saw my handiwork. 


I just have one more thing to say: Oh the cleverness of me!!!

2 comments: