Tuesday, April 5

Not A Post About Zombies

While Humans vs Zombies is still going strong (and I'm still human b-t-w) I feel like you guys must be getting super bored hearing about it. So, I'm going to write about something else for a change.

I told you a little while ago about the Korean boy bands I love, and the sexy Asian man I'm going to marry.


Here he is, in case you forgot. (Oh my lanta, isn't he just so dreamy?)

Anywhoo, I am about to reveal my new secret weakness. I am not at all proud of what I'm about to share, but it's part of who I am. So deal with it. 

So, the band that my future-husband-Choi-Minho is a part of, SHINee, (once again, NOT gay) was part of a reality tv show in Korea called "Hello Baby". On this show,  a group of celebs are "kidnapped" and taken to a house where they will spend a couple months taking care of a small child. I know this sounds like the dumbest , craziest thing ever. But I kind of love it. A lot.

The baby they're taking care of is the cutest 3 year old boy named Yoogeun. I just want to pinch his cheeks and hug him.

Isn't he just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?

So the five SHINee members: Jonghyun, Key, Taemin, Minho, and Onew, are taking care of Yoogeun....and I get to watch it on youtube!! (Insert a very happy, slightly deranged smiley face here) I know you're probably still thinking that this is the dumbest thing you've ever heard of, but before you judge me too much- just think about it a little bit. When you see guys playing with little kids, you instantly get a little melty inside. It's just so cute right? Now, this is exactly the same thing. Except there's five guys, they're all very attractive, AND they're all Asian. For me? This means I hit the jackpot.

Plus: my future husband Minho, it absolutely adorable with the baby. I have picked a fine man, if I do say so myself. 


Just curious, if they brought this show to America, which band/group of actors/ gathering of famous people, would you like to see on it? 

My vote is, the main men from glee. Fin, Puck, Artie, Sam, and the Asia. Oh and Kurt. I would love that show.

My second choice is Andy Sandberg, Bill Hader, and Fred Armisen. 
That would be one messed up baby.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment