Wednesday, April 20

I'm a STAR!

Ok, remember that hair whipping video I was helping my friends make?
Well....it's finished, and I play a major role as both a secretary and a sexy hair whipper.
Do you want to see me youtube acting debut?


OF COURSE YOU DO!!!
(Just to warn you, these men take themselves very very seriously. They're a hoot though)









So, what do you think??? I know I'm a natural in front of the camera. Hollywood will be knocking down my door any day now. I'm secretly hoping to be cast as the fox faced girl in the Hunger Games movie...but we'll see what happens. 


Also, I warned you about the suckiness of my hair whipping.


Don't judge me. 


The End.

2 comments:

  1. When you're foxface, don't forget me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never Lara.
    I'll invite you to the premiere, you can be Peeta's date.

    ReplyDelete