Tuesday, April 5

Darkest Before The Dawn

Well all my fellow humans, I managed to survive the first day of battle. It wasn't easy though, the Resistance Soldiers spent the majority of the day establishing our Headquarters. This proved exponentially harder than we originally thought, because the zombie horde had grown far past our expectations. Heavy casualties were suffered, but we managed to pull through and establish a base.


Surviving each day is growing harder and harder, the zombies are becoming increasingly numerous, and some of them still retain human-like cognition, so they're smarter and faster than any zombies we've previously encountered. Humans must travel everywhere in groups, no one is safe on their own. The zombies run around in packs, ambushing any humans that are unfortunate enough to cross their path. Many of the Resistance soldiers that I shared shelter with have become infected and are now part of the army of the undead. They know I am here, and they won't rest until they have my brains.


Our leader, Robert G. Atticus, sent out a transcript this morning telling us remaining soldiers not to lose hope. Our situation seems hopeless now, but we are making steady progress. Today, our mission is to start cleaning up the city, preparing it for resettlement. If we can get more of the city functioning and habitable, we will be better able to shelter ourselves from the horde and focus on perfecting the vaccine that could end this bloody war once and for all.


I must now leave the safety of my home, and enter once more into the territory of the undead...
I hope I make it through today alive.


Lieutenant Daniels
Zombie Resistance
B.A.W.L.S Division

No comments:

Post a Comment