Saturday, April 9

Gotta Get Down on Friiiiiiiiiiiiday

Thanks all of you for your support and friendly words while I was all stressed out and melancholy about my life. Ya'll are amazing. And I love you.


You'll be happy to know, that I really do feel much better about my life now. I really just needed to have a crazy, care-free night where I could forget about life and having to be a "grown up"; last night I definitely had that night. I spent the evening partyin' partyin (yeah!) with a bunch of my home skillet biscuits from my floor and we had us some good times.


First, we all went to dinner at this marvelous place called "Angies". I ate fish, it was dern good. After that, me and my friends Mackay, Baker, and Cadin decided to be wild, so of course we went to the mothership of all things crazy: WalMart. While there, we discovered that they have squirt guns for a dollar. Then, we concocted a brilliant plan, we would buy the squirt guns, and then attack all the apartments on our floor. So... we did precisely that. Once we were back from WalMart, we went down our hall knocking on all the doors, whoever was unlucky enough to answer, was sprayed mercilessly in the face. I felt like quite the rebellious little ginger. 


After our little squirt-gun escapade, I was entered into the Merrill Hall, 3rd Floor, East Side Ultimate "Spot It"  April Awesomeness Tournament. "Spot It" is this terribly exciting and competitive picture matching game that I had never heard of before. I was a born natural though, and made it to the final round where I faced of the former champion Mark Israelson. It was an epic battle, both of us were pushed to the limit, and spent most of the game neck and neck. The title of champion however, was not mine to gain, I was vanquished during the last moments of the game. Both of us were down to our last card, and he beat me by seconds. It was most intense!


My evening was concluded by watching the intense thriller, Shutter Island. All I have to say about this movie, is Holy Poo On Toast. It was so intense I nearly died. And it was so confusing I nearly died. All in all, the movie almost killed me. During the movie, Cadin thought he would be funny and steal my phone. This is a common occurrence for anyone who spends much time in apartment 315, so I wasn't shocked at all to realize that my phone was missing. I was shocked when Cadin and Mackay tackled me and started spraying me with the stupid squirt guns. Being a small girl really sucks sometimes. By the time I finally got my phone and made it back to my apartment, I was soaking wet, and my pride was very wounded. 


All in all, it was a great night. I woke up this morning with a fresh, optimistic, outlook on life. 
Also, I went shopping and bought an awesome sweater from Old Navy and it was only a dollar. I'm not even joking, a whole entire sweater for a DOLLAR!!!


Life Is Good. 
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment