Sunday, April 3

Subway: Eat Fresh....Zombies: Eat Flesh!

All right ladies and gentleman! It's the moment you've all been waiting for....
In approximately nine hours, zombies will have overrun the campus of Utah State University, and it is up to the few-the proud-the Resistance to stop them. I have received a few inspiring messages from the resistance leader Solomn "Razorbane: Rua, I would like to share them with you now.



Dear World’s Future,

Ever since the events of Z-Day, when the last remaining humans were evacuated, we’ve been working
on building back up from the rubble and scorched earth.  At the cost of our safety. While the process has
been a slow and uphill battle, we keep our hopes high. The dropping of the bombs cost us a great deal
in both people and structure. Hospitals, schools and all forms of utilities lay in ruin with our homes and
families. A hell brought upon us as a last resort by our government, brought upon us by our protectors.

Like a stubborn bull though, we simply won’t be stopped. Trudging through the purgatory we live in
each day with more force than the dawn before. Each time we set hand to the task, progress is made,
albeit slow and arduous at best. Most notably we’ve made leaps and bounds in the fields of medicine,
our surviving doctors are of an incredible breed and caliber and are ushering in the modern day once again. They even theorize a Vaccine to combat the Undead Plague itself.

While it’s not completed yet, the many brilliant minds we have collaborating on the project predict it’s
certainly a possibility. I don’t want to get my hopes too high but I feel like this really could happen. We
could finally be safe again. My Family could be Safe again.

In Hopes

Solomon “Razorbane” Rua

I don't know about you guys, but I have the jibblies. This letter reminds me of Terminator Salvation when the ridiculously tough and attractive John Connor gives a very passionate monologue to the members of his resistance. I know this is just a game, but I feel so epic right now. 

I got a second letter from Solomon this morning, here it is:


Dear Worlds Future,

Another step in the long road ahead of us, the vaccine has actually been formulated. While not near
completion it has a physical form, admittedly something we’ve had a bit of a trial not marveling at it like
cavemen around fire. Gazing into the pictures of the vial as if it were a time machine, apt and ready to
take us back to our wives and children. A genie, preparing to wish our troubles away.

On a less fantasy themed note, reconstruction is coming along quite nicely. It’s been several days
since the last fatality and we had a bit of a celebration today for it. Days we lose our brother and sister
survivors are the most trying of all. Working to build back up from this pale reflection takes a lot out of
you, more so when what little you have is wrested from you.

To not lose anyone today, it brings tears to our eyes. It’s moments like this we cherish the most.

Moments where the future seems possible again.

Gratefully

Solomon “Razorbane” Rua

Can't you just picture some swarthy, ruggedly attractive, soldier man crouched over a meager piece of futuristic technology; the ominous darkness interrupted by a brief moment of hope? I think this needs to be a movie. An epic one, with Christian Bale in it. And Bruce Willis. And Will Smith. And Liam Neeson. 

I have spent much of this past week preparing for the upcoming battle, readying myself with weapons and ammunition with which I will destroy the scourge of the undead! (cue epic music) I have 3 guns, two pistols and one semi-automatic-not-a-pistol... Sorry I don't know that much about guns....
I do know a lot about being bad-A though, tomorrow is going to be epic. I am going to be so legit!! I made myself freaking amazing holsters for my two pistols, picture the Tomb Raider movies when Lara Croft has the guns strapped onto her thighs...and then picture the same thing but with elastic, velcro, and nerf guns. 

To all the zombies out there...

Ready or Not, Here I Come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment