Wednesday, January 18

The Goings-On

Ok, so the last couple week I've been
Bad Blogger Brittany.
I'm sorry guys.



Will ya forgive me if I tell you some stories?

I think you will.
Even if you're pretending you won't.

So here goes:

School has started.
The Highlights?

My Physics Professor is hilarious.
Her name is Tonya Triplett, and she is my new favorite.

Step aside Bowtie Professor!!!

I spend about half the time in that class actually taking notes, the rest of the time I spend writing down the hilarious things she says
like such as:
"I'm trying not to swear, but I don't need to. This is going to be fabulous!"

"What I really hope, is that this class ruins your whole life."

"Then, instead of being arrogant, you are an idiot."

Maybe this isn't funny to you, but compared to the rest of my professors, this woman is a veritable comedian.

The rest of my classes are decent. I have a 3 hour long Geology class that might kill me, but other than that I think this semester is going to rock off all of my socks.

Here's another story:

My amazing roommate Haydn and I are the biggest nerds on the planet.
No joke, we are very proud to claim that title.
As nerds, we enjoy playing board games that make other people
 (I'm not going to bluntly say that these people are less intelligent than me, but infer what you will)
want to rip their hair out.
Like such as RISK.
So we spent all of Friday playing Lord of The Rings RISK with our neighbors.
Now, I said all day.
Really I meant all night.
The game started around 6 pm.
It ended
after midnight.

That's right folks.
6 Straight Hours Of Risk.

It was awesome.
I expect all of you to be jealous.
ALL OF YOU!!!


Next Story:

I. Got a job.
Yesterday.

That's right, I am once again a hard-working woman.
Make your own Sammiches men. I'mma be calling people on the phone, because my new job is at a call center.
It's called Opinionology.
So far, it's ok.


Last Story:
It's almost my birthday.
That's right folks.
In four short days I will be
20
Years
OLD!!!

That's two decades people!
Two. Whole Decades.
Remember in Madagascar when Marty the Zebra turns 10,
and he goes through a mid-zebra-life crisis and they all end up trapped on an island off the coast of Africa?

Well that was when he was 10.

I'm almost 2 of that.

Africa here I come.




No comments:

Post a Comment