Thursday, February 10

Glass Half Full of Love

Ok, I know I got a little carried away with myself the other day with all my man bashing. I apologize. Really, sorry that you had to read that. I have decided to change my outlook on life, and focus on the things that I love in the world. So, here is my list of the things in this world that I love.


                      Brittany's List of Love


  • College. I love it. I would marry it. 
  • Ravioli. Truly the food of champions. You boil water, you drop it in said water, and five seconds later you have DINNER!! I'm not even kidding, I practically live off the stuff.
  • My Beta fish Fido. Hands down the sexiest fish this side of the Mississippi. 
  • French Movies. Even when they yell curses at each other, they still sound ridiculously sexy.
  • Say Yes to The Dress. So what if I spend a ridiculous amount of time watching this show, and then looking at wedding dresses online? I'm a single college freshman! Give me a break!!
  • Swing Dancing. I'm taking two more swing dance classes this semester, and I think I might just quit college and become a professional swing dancer. The End.
  • Glee. In my opinion, this is the best show ever to be on TV. And one day I will marry Artie. And Puck. And Mike Chang. And Sam. And Blaine. Yes, really I will marry them all.
  • Lea Peterson. This girl is probably the best roommate in the history of the world. I love her to death. 
  • Wal- Mart. Where else can you go when your apartment runs out of toilet paper at one in the morning?
  • Wearing Huge Dorky Glasses.Something about them just makes you feel better about life.
  • Mail. I don't care if it's a coupon to some place I've never heard of, I just love when I open my mailbox and there's stuff for me inside! It's like a little mini Christmas!
  • Healthy Kidneys. As a woman who has suffered through a nasty kidney infection, I learned not to take your kidneys for granted. 
  • Peach Orbit Gum. I used to only chew minty flavored gum, then I discovered this peachy kind. It makes my mouth feel like a fresh summer day. 
  • Zoe Deschanel If I could be any celebrity, I would be her. I think she's amazing.
  • Flirting I think I'm going to start counting flirting as my favorite sport. I just really enjoy it.
  • ROSS. Ok, I had never shopped at Ross until i got to college. You can buy shirts there for THREE DOLLARS!! I bought the cutest bra of my life there, and it was only like five bucks. That's what I call a good investment.
  • Diet Dr. Pepper. I could drink this until I exploded, and believe me-I've come pretty close.
  • Yoplait Whips. I never used to like eating yogurt, but this is so fluffy and whippy it feels like you're eating clouds. 
That's about all I could think of for now, I hope you enjoy it. And I'd love to hear what kind of random things you love! you can tell me if you like. or not tell me. What e're foo. Bro....seph.....dawg.........

No comments:

Post a Comment