Friday, February 4

I HAVE HAD IT!!

Ok. I need to rant for a little bit.

I am not trying to toot my own horn in any way, but I am a smart, funny, driven, attractive young lady that is an excellent swing dancer. And a ginger. Why is it, that in the seven months I have been at Utah State I have only been on TWO DATES! What the heck??!?! What is wrong with all the men in Logan??????

I have friends at different colleges that have been through three different relationships by now. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH LOGAN???????????

I have guys that are my friends. But romance? I have nothing. NOTHING!

I'm not saying that I need a man. I am happy with who I am, and where I'm at in my life right now. But I feel like I'm missing out on a valuable part of my college experience. Plus, I really like cuddling with men, and holding hands, and flirting. And right now, I'm not doing any of that.

Moral of this story. MEN IN LOGAN SUCK!!!

The End.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Brittany, I think I have the answer to your problems...It is you. There's something wrong with you and you should just roll over and die! Just kidding. On a more serious note I think they're just bums and eventually the right one coming along is going to be everything you think you need and everything that you didn't know you needed. Wouldn't you rather get it right on the first try than have a string of failures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Allison.
    I appreciate your advice. I'm going to roll over and die now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud of me! That's the most positive I ever been in my life!

    ReplyDelete