Sunday, November 6

Oh, Nothing... ;)

“What I like doing best is Nothing.”
“How do you do Nothing?,” asked Pooh after he had wondered for a long time.
“Well, it’s when people call out at you just as you’re going off to do it, ‘What are you going to do, Christopher Robin?’ and you say, 'Oh, Nothing,' and then you go and do it. It means just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”
“Oh!” said Pooh."
 
I kind of have a sweet spot in my heart for Winnie the Pooh.
My dad read it to me when I was little.
I can remember sitting on his lap and falling asleep listening to his poorly attempted British accent telling me all the adventures of Christopher Robin and his friends in the Hundred-acre Wood.
It was good times.
And I loved it back then, but going back now that I'm older- I get so much more out of it. That A. A. Milne sure knew a lot about life.
 
Last night, my amazing roommate Elise and I found ourselves home alone, with absolutely no plans.
We decided, we were going to spend the whole night doing absolutely nothing.
 
It rocked.
 
We were wild, wild women.
(not to brag....but I rock with alliteration)
We ordered a pizza ONLINE
you can DO that with Domino's!
And it has this nifty little "tracker" that tells you when they bake your pizza, and when your deliveryman leaves the store.
If you pick the romantic themed one, a seductive sounding man says things to you like:
 
"I am baking this pizza with the fires of passion!"
"We are coming my love, and I will not rest until you taste this passionate pizza with your own lips!"
 
Best thing ever right???????
 
We also learned how to do the "Double Dream Hands" dance.
If you haven't ever seen it...look it up.
 
Once our passionate pizza arrived, we washed it down with shots of mineral water.
Mineral water is nasty. Don't drink it.
 
Then we doorbell ditched cookies to our neighbors,
single cookies.
Just to mix things up.
Like I said: We went wild.
 
THen we fell asleep watching the best T.V. show ever: FRIENDS
 
When people ask me what I did this weekend,
I will smile and tell them
"Oh, nothing"
 
And they'll have no idea how jealous they should be.
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. i love this haha and i have got to try that whole online-dominos-passionate-pizza thing!

    ReplyDelete