Thursday, March 22

Hungry Games

Ok, I know that all anyone has been thinking about/heard about for the last six months is The Hunger Games. 
And if you're a lame person, you're just sick of it already.
If this is the case, just stop reading now and save us both the trouble, because The Hunger Games comes out 
Tonight
At Midnight!!!

{BUT}
 I am basically the luckiest of all the dogs
even the super adorable ones that get pampered and babied their entire adorable dog lives, because I
wait for it....
.....
....
GOT TICKETS TO AN EARLY PREMIERE SCREENING WHICH MEANS I GET TO SEE IT TODAY AT SEVEN O' CLOCKS!!!!!  

Are you jealous?
It's ok if you are.
Actually I would kind of prefer if you are.
Because I'm kind of conceited like that. 

I am just so freaking excited y'all.
In T-6 hours the lights in the theater will be dimming, dramatic themey music will start playing, everyone will simultaneously gasp and then go completely silent, and the world that I have come to love, hate, fear, and feel like I am a part of;
full of characters that I feel like I know as friends
The girl on Fire
The boy with the bread
 will come to life. 

I am excited, Real or Not Real?

Real.
Oh, so very real.

 


1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. I don't want to stay up so late to see it and then have to drive an hour back to Ogden. So... jealous. Right here. Pray for me that I don't die in a horrible flaming car accident.

    ReplyDelete