Wednesday, October 31

Liebster!

So, my BFFFFFFFFF Lara Jean from 
nominated me for a  LIEBSTER AWARD!
I thought a Liebster was the way people with fun accents say Lobster, but apparently it's an award for blogs with under 200 followers. 
My li'l blog has never been nominated for anything before! 
So this is perty exciting!

According to the Liebster Lawbook I now have to:
  • Tell you 11 things about myself
  • Answer 11 question from the person who nominated me
  • Make up 11 questions for 11 blogs that I will nominate
I wonder why it's 11 things and not 10. 
Maybe because it's November
Or something.

Anywhooooooooooooooo

Here goes.

{things about me}
  1.  My second toe is longer than my big toe
  2.  My favorite person in The Avengers is Loki
  3.  I can do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcuixdq6h1g
  4.   Over the summer, I spent most of my time as the train driver at Lagoon and I loved it. I got to wear cute overalls and spend all day looking at tigers and antelope and other animals like such as.
  5. My feet have never left American soil except for when they're on American sidewalk or when I jump really high.
  6. When I was 8, my grandparents took me to the circus and they made me kiss a clown. He was crying and smiling at the same time and that really freaked me out. I don't know if I've ever recovered...
  7. I really really really really really really love elephants.
  8. I had my first boyfriend in kindergarten. His name was Gentry. When we played Star Wars at recess all the other boys wanted to be Luke, but he wanted to be Han Solo. I loved him. He knew.
  9. I've always been terrified of Furbys
  10. My favorite band is currently Steam Powered Giraffe. They are a steampunk group that pretend to be animatronic robots. I'm not even making this up. They're tote's legit.
  11. My favorite band used to be Alestorm. A Scottish metal band that only sings about pirates. I'm not making these guys up either. My favorite songs are Keelhauled and Nancy the Tavern Wench.
Now I get to answer Lara Jean's questions!

  1. Favorite time of day?- Not morning. 
  2. What's the best popsicle? (POPSICLE not ice cream)- The kind that are patriotic colored and shaped like rockets. Merica. 
  3. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?- Somewhere in Africa where I could be warm, feed hungry people, and ride an elephant.
  4. What inspires you to blog? Well, at first it was to keep in touch with my bff's Jackie and Lara, but after a while I found out that other people were reading it and that they liked it. So now, I blog for my friends and my followers and I try to tell them things that will make them laugh. I just like making people happy.
  5. What is your dream pet? A hedgehog. I love hedgehogs. I'm studying elementary education, and when I graduate and have my own classroom I'm going to have a pet hedgehog named Benedict Martin.
  6. What is your passion? I love a lot of things, but I guess my biggest passion right now is for Big Band Swing dancing. I've been doing it for almost three years now, and I just can't get enough of it. It's my favorite.
  7. Who is your cellphone service provider? T-mobile. I think the T stands for Terrence, but don't quote me on that.
  8. What is your biggest pet peeve? Snooki.
  9. What is Your favorite perfume scent? Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush "Honeydo" scent. I don't think they even make it anymore, but holy poop on toast it smells like spring and summer and sunshine and melons. 
  10. Something you've always wanted to learn? To break dance. 
  11. Who's your very best friend? I'm super lucky because I have so many great friends. I have my sisters, and then I have Lara Jean, Jacqueline Loveland, Haydn Owens, and more great friends than I can count. 
So. That's it for me.
My Liebster moment of fame.

Now it's your turn!
I'm supposed to pick 11 blogs and nominate them for a Liebster, but I honestly can't name 11 blogs so I'm opening this up to anybody! 
Here's my 11 questions to you!

  1. What flavor of jam is your favorite?
  2. If you were given the chance to either attend Hogwarts or Star Fleet Academy what would you choose?
  3. Who would win in a fight, Liam Neeson or Chuck Norris?
  4. What is your favorite song?
  5. What is you favorite part of Disneyland?
  6. On a scale of 1 to Betty Crocker, how good of a cook are you?
  7. What is your favorite book and why?
  8. Summarize yourself in five words
  9.  Name three things that frighten you?
  10. How good are you at karate?
  11. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I don't really know what the point of the Liebster thing is, I don't know if there's an actual "prize" or anything- but answering questions is always fun! 
 
If you guys ever have questions for me, or have something specific you want me to write about just let me know. I'm always looking for ideas!

Happy Halloween you guys!!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment