Wednesday, August 11

"Click"

"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away" -Eudora Welty
        I don't know what kind of camera Eudora uses, but I definitely need her to hook me up with some sweet moment-stopping action. I am roughly two weeks away from starting the college life as a freshman at USU, and for the last three months (ok for the last year, maybe two...heck maybe even five!) every time I blink 3 months of my life has gone by. I need some way of preserving the moments in my life, and I figure a blog is as good a way as any. I'm warning everyone now (though I'm willing to bet that Lara Smith will be the only person that ever reads this) that I will not be the most dedicated blogger in the world.I've got to do that whole "education" thing so I can have a real life and not end up a homeless bag lady. I will try though, pinky promise!


As I've decided to hold my life's moments hostage, (Muahahaha...they'll never escape...) I find it only fitting to capture a moment from today. As far as my summer has gone, today was pretty eventfull. I surprised the world by abandoning my normal sleep pattern and was awake and dressed by 8:30 this morning, I found that there is a lot more diem to carpe when you get out of bed before 11:00. I then set out on a daring quest to add several important items to my wardrobe, at a very humble price. I exceeded my own expectations and managed to get almost $300 worth of clothes for less than $100. The clearance racks at Kohls are full of exquisite mountain views, and even better bargains. 


The time of college is drawing very very nigh....


Oh. My. Lanta.



No comments:

Post a Comment