Friday, August 27

College: Take One

So. I just moved into my college dorm this week, and it has been an amazing six days!! I love college!!
My roommates are amazing, my apartment is adorable, and I am having the time of my life. After I moved in, I was worried that I would be all alone with nothing to do for the next three days until class started, oh goodness was I wrong! In just the six days that I've been here I have:

  • Walked all over campus
  • Eaten delicious Aggie Ice Cream
  • Played crazy soccer
  • Played super crazy ultimate frisbee
  • Gone to a volleyball scrimmage
  • Chilled with the roomie
  • Seen a hilarious magician
  • Watched an Office marathon
  • Played Apples to Apples
  • Explored Wal-Mart
  • Gone hiking
  • Met a ton of amazing people


And that's not even counting class!
I never imagined that college would be this much fun!

1 comment: