Wednesday, August 24

Feelin' It In My Gizzard

On Monday I once again said farewell to my family and hometown and moved back up to Logan, Utah. Moving out was sad business, since I really love my family and had a lot of fun being home with them this summer, but I am definitely ready to be back up at school. I love Logan. I love Utah State. And I love my apartment.

Last summer, I lived in a dorm. It was tiny, but I loved it so much! It was a great atmosphere and all the people that lived around me were amazing! We all became really good friends, and still do stuff together. This year, me and some of my former roommates decided to live off campus in some apartments that were supposed to be bigger...It turns out that our apartment is very small, and has no storage space, but I actually really love it. It's cute, and cozy, and already it feels like a home.

AWESOME THINGS ABOUT MY APARTMENT:

  • It has an upstairs AND a downstairs
  • It has a dishwasher
  • I live there
  • My amazing fabulous roommies/ favorite people of all time ever live there too!
  • We have a Harry Potter cupboard
  • The Harry Potter cupboard has a trapdoor in the floor that I'm 87% sure leads to Narnia. I'll keep you posted.
  • There are TWO BATHROOMS!!
  • It's just the absolute cutest thing ever.

I am so. So. excited to live here. I just know that this year is going to be amazing. It's going to be great. And I'll tell you guys all about it.

The End

1 comment: