Wednesday, December 28

Especially After That Lovely Eulogy...

Well folks,
Christmas is over.
I hope your holidays were as good as mine,
Because mine were fetching awesome.

I don't mean to brag or anything,
But my family Pernones N00bs at Christmas.

I am now the proud owner of my own beautiful, splendid, darling ukulele. And I have not stopped playing it since Christmas Day.
Literally.
I'm playing it right now.
Like while I'm typing I'm also playing my ukulele.
You only wish you were that skilled.

I also recieved Call of Duty Black Ops! As you all should know, I am very much a lover of Call of Duty. I suck at it, but I love it all the same. As of now I have already assassinated a fake Fidel Castro and started a mass breakout from a Prison.
Basically, I just rock at life.

Sadly though, the joys of Christmas were halted very abruptly this morning.
Remember those suicidal fish my sister brought home last week?
Well.
I was helping my sister clean out their bowl this morning, when one of the fish jumped out of the bowl, careened out of control down a raging river of death...
....and fell into the garbage disposal.
This whole scene was of course much more intense when you know that my sister and were screaming like ninnies the entire time.

Our shrill shrieking did nothing to change the fact that Izzy The Fish had come to her end.
We brought our other sister into the kitchen and had a small impromptu service for dear Izzy, where we celebrated her memory and hoped that her little fishy soul would find peace in the Sewer Beyond.

We then dried our tears,
(hypothetically of course, we're not that silly)
put on our brave faces,
and returned to our lives.

And we're all afraid to turn on the garbage disposal.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment