Wednesday, April 11

I Object

I love things.
I love most things.
But there are things that I 
Do
Not Love
Things that I am opposed to.
Things that I dislike with most fibers of my being.
Things like such as:

  • My body's allergic reaction to watermelon.
  • Seal clubbing (as in smashing seals with clubs, not seals that attend clubs)
  • The fact that they don't sell light up shoes for grown-ups
  • Harry Potter is over
  • Tom Felton's girlfriend
  • Oatmeal Raisin cookies
  • Dolphins
  • People that clap on 1&3 instead of 2&4
  • The holocaust
  • How Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie are way too expensive for my present income
  • How I don't own any mint green skinny jeans
  • Hallmark Movies
  • Country Swing Dancing
  • How I have no money
  • Also no pet elephant
  • Hayden Christiansen as Anakin Skywalker
  • Geology
  • I can never win at Words With Friends
  • I'm not a spice girl
  • Or even a little bit Asian
  • Johnny Depp is 47
  • Rebecca Black
  • Slivers
  • The way my hair looks when it air-dries
  • The guy at the computer in front of me (I'm currently in the Library) is playing this game called rabbit sniper. It makes me sad.
  • I'm not Zooey Deschanel
  • Or Regina Spektor
  • Or very tall
  • Onions
  • Ponies that bite
  • Tater tots that are soggy
  • I don't have a mustache
  • Also I would be severely mocked if I did have one
  • How you NEVER find out what happened to Zuko's mom!
There are more, but I can't think of them at present. Also I have to go to class.
Peace Muggles.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment