Wednesday, October 6

Lifes Little Slightly Awkward Wonders

Being a college student, there are many times when I arrive at my place of residence and the hour is very late. When this happens, I brush my teeth, feed my fish, make faces at my fish, go into my room, feel insanely guilty because my roommate left the light on for me and had to fall asleep with a huge glaring light in her face, change out of my clothes, and then jump into bed.

Underwear, Underpants, Panties, Unmentionables, whatever you want to call them are very exhilarating to sleep in. This is one of my new favorite activities. I know it sounds weird and ....um...weird..but I really do quite enjoy it. I also love when my bra and panties match I know that no one will ever see it, but I always feel very satisfied.

On a completely unrelated note: I love DI. I'm pretty sure that DI is secretly the Room of Requirement from Harry Potter because no matter what you're looking for-you can find it at DI. I recently found a pair of ridiculously amazing cowboy boots! and the best part? They were only ten bucks!

The End.

2 comments:

  1. Now the fact that you have barely discovered this concerns me. I've been sleeping in just briefs or just some nice gym shorts for many years now. :) Enjoy and plus 25 for the Harry Potter Reference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brittany, some day your husband will appreciate your matching unmentionables. That is the day that good mormon girls with an even better sense of style dream of every night.

    ReplyDelete