Tuesday, September 20

Hobbits and Vulcans and Wizards.... Oh My!!!

I am a nerd.

A huge nerd.

And I'm ridiculously proud of it.

You might be one of those unfortunate people who thinks that being a nerd is a bad thing. If you are, my poor chillun- you need to change your ways. Go watch Star Wars and read a Harry Potter book or something.
Goodness.

All of my fellow nerds will agree with me when I say, that being a nerd is the only way to be. Life just wouldn't be as enjoyable if you couldn't wear batman underwear, carry a wand in your back pocket, and hope that by the time they establish Starfleet Academy- you're not too old to enroll.

Yes, I love Lord of The Rings. I've read the books many many many many times, and seen the movies far more times than is probably healthy. I want to be a hobbit. And Farmir's wife. And Pippin's wife. And live in Rohan, with my pet cave troll.

Yes I love Harry Potter. I cried on my eleventh birthday when I didn't get my Hogwart's letter. I would totally marry Severus Snape, and I say "Lumos" whenever I turn on a flashlight.

Yes, I love Star Trek. My faves are Original Series and Voyager. I am in love with Spock, and as previously stated I am anxiously awaiting the establishment of Star Fleet Academy.

I play Call of Duty. I watch cartoons. I love superheroes. I wish I could Air-bend. And I wear huge non-prescription glasses just for kicks 

I am a nerd.

And to all those people out there who mock me, or wonder how I have any friends, or pity the man who I end up married to...I have only this to say:

Avada Kedavra skank.
I'm happier than you.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment