Thursday, September 15

Ketchup (Get it, like Catch-Up?)

Sorry again y'all. School is sucking away my soul (in a good way) so I've been horribly lax in my posting this month. I do have some news for you guys though....


I MADE USU's BIG BAND SWING DANCE TEAM!!!!!!!!

Feel free to offer me tokens of your admiration preferably in the form of money, colorful tights, or smoothies.

I had my first official "Swing Team" meeting last night and I could not be more excited! I am one of eight members on the "elite" competition team which is cleverly named "Swingcopation" and I will be traveling to Salt Lake, Provo, Colorado, and possibly Iowa to compete for USU! This is literally a dream come true for me, and I am SOOO FREAKING HAPPY!!!

Other than that, my life is pretty lame.
I go to class, I come home from class, I eat, I study, I play my guitar, and I party like a rock star with my roomies. Basically the  typical life of every college student.

My classes this semester are pretty bomb (yes, I totally just said that) I'm taking Chinese 1010 which I LOVE!!!! I can totally ask you how you are and how your family is doing in Chinese now. And I can sing a really cheesy 80's love song called "The Moon Represents My Heart" I feel so in touch with my Inner-Asian because of this class. Pretty soon I'm going to only eat rice and fish and all my clothes will have Hello Kitty on them.

My other classes are pretty awesome too- my Intro to Elementary Education professor is this adorable older lady named Dorothy. We get to sing songs, read books, and color. No joke. It's the best thing of my life. I'm also taking an FCHD Development Across The LIfespan class that is mostly pretty boring, but I entertain myself by debating whether or not the professor is gay, and also immenesly enjoying how much he looks like a meerkat.

That's pretty much it so far....sorry it's not more exciting. I'll try to do better.

THe ENd.

No comments:

Post a Comment