Friday, June 3

I Can't Understand The Songs Stuck In My Head

I know it is a huge pet peeve for everyone when they get a song stuck in their head. At first you really don't mind, you might even hum along or whistle if you can. But after an hour, or a day, or a week of having this song constantly playing in your head, you mostly just want to kill it in some gruesome way. Possibly involving a blender and a curling iron.


I suffer from this, just like every other person, but I have a slightly different problem... the songs in my head are in Korean. Or sometimes Chinese. So when these songs get stuck in my head, it's just random strings of Asian gibberish repeating over and over again. 


Lately, it's been this song:



It's called "Ice Cream" and it's adorable, but very very catchy. The girl is called Joo and the slightly-fruity-yet-still-attractive-asian-man is Leeteuk. He's from my former-favorite boyband Super Junior.

I really don't know what it is, but especially lately I just don't even like American music. It just doesn't float my boat. 

Moral of this story: I need to learn Korean. Also, I'm hopelessly geeky with my Asian fetish.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment