Thursday, June 9

"There Ought To Be a 'Captain' In There Somewhere"

Today is a  momentous day. A day that I wait for all year long. Do you know what it is?

If you guessed the Chinese New Year...you're wrong.
If you guessed National Ginger Day...you're also wrong. Because every day should be spent in celebration of gingers.

Nope, it's Johnny Depp's birthday.

I know that was probably the last thing you ever would have guessed, but I happen to celebrate it every year. That's right. Every. Year.
Mock me if you will, but in my opinion Johnny Depp is one of the greatest actors around and the fact that he is ridiculously good looking is just a bonus. A really big bonus. Especially since he's now 48 and still more attractive than most actors 20 years his junior. 







Oh goodness. He's just so darn sexy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment