Wednesday, June 8

Top of The Ten

Nothing incredibly exciting has happened in my life thus far that you haven't already heard about, so I will resort to my ultimate plan B: lists.

My Ten Favorite Movies
  1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
  2. Amelie
  3. 500 Days of Summer
  4. The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers
  5. Edward Scissorhands
  6. Despicable Me
  7. The Little Mermaid
  8. Aladdin
  9. Inception
  10. The Dark Knight
My Ten Favorite Books
  1. Where The Red Fern Grows: Wilson Rawls
  2. Dandelion Wine: Ray Bradbury
  3. The Book Thief: Markus Zusak
  4. Harry Potter: J.K. Rowling
  5. Ella Enchanted: Gail Carson Levine
  6. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close: Johnathon Safran Foer
  7. Catch 22: Joseph Heller
  8. 1000 Splendid Suns: Khaled Hosseini
  9. Winnie The Pooh: A. A. Milne
  10. Oh The Places You'll Go: Dr. Seuss
My Ten Favorite Bands
  1. The Killers
  2. SHINee
  3. Vampire Weekend
  4. Super Junior
  5. Ingrid Michaelson
  6. Regina Spektor
  7. Jaymay
  8. Louis Armstrong
  9. The Airborne Toxic Event
  10. Family Force 5
My Ten Favorite TV Shows
  1. Glee
  2. MONK
  3. Big Bang Theory
  4. Battlestar Galactica
  5. FRIENDS
  6. Americas Next Top Model
  7. Brisco County Jr. 
  8. PSYCH
  9. That 70's Show
  10. Top Gear
My Ten Favorite Fictional Men
  1. Aladdin
  2. Eugene Fitzherbert
  3. Mr. Darcy
  4. Tom Hanson (500 Days of Summer)
  5. Damon (Make it or Break it)
  6. Prince Henry (Ever After)
  7. Indiana Jones
  8. Spock (The New One)
  9. Captain Jack Sparrow
  10. Chuck Bartowski
My Ten Favorite Actors
  1. Johnny Depp
  2. Zachary Levi
  3. Joseph Gordon-Leavitt
  4. Rupert Grint
  5. Colin Firth
  6. Jackie Chan
  7. Will Smith
  8. Robert Downey Jr. 
  9. Steve Carrell
  10. Andrew Garfield
My Ten Favorite Foods
  1. Shrimp
  2. PB&J
  3. Sushi
  4. Chocolate
  5. Dole Whips
  6. Pizza
  7. Subway's Seafood Sensation Sandwich
  8. Bacon
  9. Flaming Cheetos
My Ten Favorite Actresses
  1. Reese Whitherspoon
  2. Catherine Zeta-Jones
  3. Kate Winslet
  4. Zooey Deschanel
  5. Queen Latifa
  6. Audrey Hepburn
  7. Audrey Tautou
  8. Jane Lynch
  9. Judi Dench
  10. Hilary Swank
I was going to try and make 10 Top 10 lists.... but I kind of ran out of things to list. So I'm going to be done now.

Moral of The Story: 10 can actually be a lot.

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment