Friday, May 13

Feeling Like a Photo Shoot

I don't mean to come across as vain, but I really like taking pictures of myself. One of my secret shames I guess. And almost more than taking the pictures, I like dressing up for them, figuring out what to take a picture of, and then after I take the picture- making it look awesome with free online photo editors. I spend way too much time playing with said online photo editors. It's a weakness. I'm thinking of joining PEA (Photo Editors Anonymous). 


Anyways, the other day it was drizzly and rainy and depressing, and I needed to do something to lift my spirits. So I got all gussied up, got my camera, got my sister, and ventured into the great outdoors. 


These pictures are the result of said venture.



I think that this one is probably my favorite. If I ever become a famous musician, this picture will be my first album cover. 


In case you want to know, I got the skirt at D.I. and the galoshes at Target



I love this one too. Not to toot my own horn or anything. I just have really photogenic feet.

Well, I hope you enjoy my venture into photography, I'm thinking of making one of these pictures into a button for my blog. Y'all should tell me which one of these here pictures you think would be best. 

The End.





1 comment: