Thursday, May 19

SHUT UP SKANK!!!

So. I know you guys have been on the edge of your seats with ants in your pants in regards to my fish purchasing and naming enterprises. I am happy to inform you, good people of the internet, that I have my fish. And I named it Skank. After asking you all and my great friends on the book of face, I decided that was the one I liked best. 


And yes, I do yell "Shut Up Skank!" whenever I can.


It brings me great joy.



I tried taking pictures of Skank, but it is surprisingly difficult to take a decent picture of a fish while it is in a fishbowl. So, I decided to wing it and rely on my very advanced art skills. 

I don't mean to be vain...but I am really really proud of this picture. It looks legit. 

Also, I have a new favorite movie.

It's called "How Do You Know?" and I love it. It is the sweetest movie and it has the most gorgeous marriage proposal that I have ever heard in my whole life. 

If you ever feel depressed, or are PMS-ing watch this movie. It is perfect. 

Also....The End.

1 comment:

  1. Brittany, that picture is legit! I though you found it on the internet somewhere... I love it.

    ReplyDelete