Monday, May 16

The Name Game

So, here's the skinny. I want to buy a pet fish.





I love fish; eating them, catching them, looking at them, and whatever else there is to do with a fish: I  love it.
I bought a fish with my roommates last September, and I loved him. He was blue and yellow and we named him Fido. He lived a long, happy life until Spring Break of this year, where he suddenly fell ill and died. It was most tragic. We also went through six Goldfish, but they didn't last long. 


Ever since Fido's demise, I have been wanting to get a new aquatic pet, and I think that today might be the day. I do need your guy's help though, I need a name. One of my favorite things about getting new pets is naming them, so I need this fish's name to be perfect. I have been considering the following:



  • Bruce- It's just a good name
  • Skank- That way I could yell "SHUT UP SKANK!" 
  • Ingrid- After Ingrid Michaelson
  • Sheldon- After my favorite scientist Dr. Sheldon Cooper
  • Gilbert- Because he has Gills, also Gilbert is just fun to say
  • Purple- Just for fun
  • Eugene Fitz Herbert- Because I love both the man and the movie it's from
  • Optimus Beyonce- Honestly, it's just one of the best names of all time
  • Chuck- Whether it's Norris or Bartowsky, Chuck's are just awesome
  • Mahana- Mahana you ugly!
  • Ms. Chanandaler Bong- A tribute to one of my favorite T.V. shows of all time
  • Zuko- But only if the fish is red, scarred on half of its face, or determined to kill the avatar
  • SMASKA- The name of some children's silverware from IKEA
  • Fluffy- Oh the irony...
  • Sue Sylvester- 'nuff said.
Please help me name this aquatic organism, tell me which name is your favorite, or just give me a name that you thought of yourself. Remember, tip your waitresses.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. i like sheldon and zuko! i love avatarrr...the legit cartoon one of course :) haha

    ReplyDelete