Thursday, May 5

New and Improved: Most Embarrassing Moment

I just took my last final, as of right now I have completed my first semester of college. It felt really weird to write that sentence. I never thought that I would ever be old enough to go to college, and now here I am already finished with my first year.

I have had such an amazing experience up here at Utah State, I have the best roommates in the entire world that have become some of my best friends, I've made many other friends and had some amazing adventure, and I've learned so much about life and myself that I never knew before. I have grown so much intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, and most other ways except vertically over the last nine months. It has truly been an adventure. :)

And; speaking of adventures, I had a very interesting one last night. Me and my roommates decided we were going to have a bonfire up at 2nd Dam and burn all of our silly quotes that we've collected throughout the year. Me and my roommate Elise also decided that we were going to end the semester with a bang, and go jump in the freezing waters of the dam. That's right. We're that crazy. 

So, we went and stole some wood from the behind the grocery store, and got ready to go. This involved me putting on my favorite swimming suit since I wasn't about to go jump into a dam dam in just my underclothings. After I put on my swimsuit, which happens to be a very cute bikini, I wanted to show my roommates how cute the henna tattoo I had just gotten on my belly looked so I walked into the living room. In my bikini. (I bet you see where this is going) As I walked into the living room, I realized that the windows were wide open, and that outside the window was my neighbor Bradley. Bradley was talking on the phone and happened to glance into our apartment, where he saw me standing in my cute little bikini. The poor guy thought I was in my underwear and blushed redder than a tomato, immediately clapped his hands over his eyes, and ran into the door in his attempt to avert his gaze.

I was absolutely mortified. It's one thing to be in a bikini in front of your roommates that you live with, it is another thing entirely to be seen in one by your neighbor. Especially if he thinks you are just in your underclothing. I'm pretty sure that if you look in the dictionary right now, you will find my face next to the definition for Embarassed. 

Fortunately, the night took a turn for the better, and our bonfire was a success! We had a grand time reminiscing, laughing, and burning stuff. And then Elise and I braved the elements, and jumped into the frozen waters of the dam. It was durn cold my friends. Durn. Cold. But it was wild and exciting, and a great way to end the semester. 
I hope All y'all are having great lives, just remember to eat your vegetables, and make sure that your blinds are closed before you take your clothes off.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment