Sunday, October 16

Before I'm Dead

So disclaimer:

{I LOVE LISTS}

Every chance I get to make a list, is a chance that I will take.
Today's list:

my bucket list.

Here goes:

  1. Ride an Elephant
  2. Live in China
  3. Kiss someone on top of the Eiffel Tower
  4. Get married
  5. Eat escargot
  6. Sing on stage
  7. Get Johnny Depp's autograph
  8. Get a teaching degree
  9. Go skiing
  10. Write a book
  11. Own a snake
  12. Name the snake "Gertrude"
  13. Have a family
  14. Go skinny dipping
  15. Go to Harry Potter World
  16. Go skydiving
  17. Climb up a really really high mountain
  18. Swim with sharks (but NEVER with dolphins)
  19. Save someone's life
  20. Solve a rubix cube in under a minute
  21. Pet a real live tiger
  22. See "The Killers" in concert
  23. Fall in love (the epic kind)
  24. Go to New Zealand (and all the places they filmed LOTR)
  25. Make as many people as I can happy
But mostly, I guess, I just want to live a full enough life that I can look back at the end of it without regret. If I can do that, I'll be perfectly content.



No comments:

Post a Comment