Wednesday, October 26

On Fire!

So remember my last post?
All sorts of whining and complaining about how bad of a person I am?
Let's just pretend that didn't happen.

I am a deeply flawed chicken,
but I apologize for making you listen to my silliness.


This week, I have turned over a new leaf.
I've been waking up early
(for me early is seven, don't judge)
I've actually gone to all of my classes
(I like to skip institute, I know- I'm a horrible sinner)
I've tried not to procrastinate on my homework
(which means doing it the night before instead of 20 minutes before)
I've been eating healthier
(except those cookies my roommate made. I couldn't resist)
I've been reading my scriptures
( 2nd Nephi baby!)
I've been exercising
(today I actually went to the gym! Me! The gym!!)

I know this prolly isn't a huge deal to all you people that are perfect. Especially since today is only Wednesday,but
I
Feel
Awesome.

I feel like I could wrestle an alligator
or climb Mt. Everest
or fly.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment