Monday, October 24

I Am One Deeply Flawed Chicken

I need to be better you guys.

I need to be kinder
More patient
More dedicated
More giving.
I need to spend more time exercising
and doing homework
And much much MUCH less time
on pinterest
And facebook
and youtube
and netflix.
I need to eat more vegetables
And less sour cream and onion lays
no matter how delicious they are.
I need to stop gossiping.
Take a leaf out of my good friend Thumper's book
And only say kind things about others.

I need to spend less time wishing I lived in Middle Earth,
or at Hogwarts,
or in a Jane Austen novel.

I need to stop biting my fingernails.

I need to stop whining and pouting about my lack of a love life.
And just suck it up missy.

I need to stop sleeping in until 10 every day,
and actually do something with my life.

I need to be more organized.

I need to stop buying clothes instead of groceries.

I need to stop staying up until one in the morning.

I need to finish the things I start.




Ugh.
I am one deeply flawed chicken.






No comments:

Post a Comment