Sunday, October 9

I spy. At my house.

On this day, if you were to take a leisurely stroll through my apartment....
This is merely a taste of the wonders you would behold.


Haydn's ADORABLE owl salt and pepper shakers.


Chicken Tuscana with Angel Hair Pasta
(That I totally made myself)


The cutest and most delicious cupcakes in the world.
My roomies are the best bakers.


The top of Haydn's dresser in our room.
I think it looks like a magical land.
A mini-magical land.


Our Harry Potter cupboard.
The trapdoor under there does not lead to Narnia.
But it is very handy if we ever need to bug our neighbors!
Or hide dead bodies....


My sombrero. I'm almost positive that Richard Sharrah wears the exact same one in one of the Kid History episodes.
Since I'm going to marry him, I notice these things.


We used to call this the Ugly Corner.
Now we call it the nap corner, this chair makes for the comfiest naps of your life. no joke.
My roommate Elise painted the Audrey Hepburn painting.
I love it.



My fish Heathcliff Rochester Darcy's abode.
Yes, that is Squidward's house.
My fish are legit.


Some mostly-beautiful-but-also-slightly-terrifying art left on our fridge by our good friend Evan Kirby.
I added the mohawk.


A battle of love between my roomies Lea and Kristina.
And also Stargirl magnets.


{MOSTLY}
I love my apartment.
And my roomies.
And my life.

The End.



No comments:

Post a Comment