Thursday, October 27

Captain Freaking America

So...I'm incredibly behind on the times
And barely saw Captain America.
I never had the time to see it in theaters
So I had to wait until now and let me tell you
I was missing out.

I absolutely loved it.


Captain America is awesome because despite all of his glorious (and I mean super-ultra-mega-glorious) ab muscles, and rippling pectoral muscles, and his gigantic arms that are bigger than me- he's really just an incredibly sweet, teeny guy that wants to help people.

Batman is awesome, but Bruce Wayne....kind of a douche.
Superman is Jesus. And an alien.
Spiderman is a wuss, Peter Parker doubly so.
Thor is a babe, but I think his hammer is kind of silly.
and Iron man is just a rich jerk.
I mean, they do good and all, but none of them are as innocently good as Captain America is.
If that makes sense.

They have all this power and all this money and all this spider venom and hammers and whatnot, so it's their duty to do good.
Captain America was doing good way back when he was just a teeny little nobody that got beat up all the time.
That's why I like him.


And the fact that Stanley Tucci transmogrifies him into a giant delicious hunk of man is merely a perk.
He was a superhero way before that.


If you haven't seen it yet,do it. Right now.
Right this second go buy it.
 You won't regret it.

The End







No comments:

Post a Comment