Sunday, October 30

HOWLOWEEN

What a night!
Oh goodness y'all, no joke I had the time of my life.
Kind of.

Last night happened to be USU's annual incredibly amazing Halloween Party aka
{THE HOWL}
As my idol Stefan would say:
This place has everything!
Stilts
Rubber chickens
Men wearing nothing but fig leaves
And tons of freezing cold air.
Be jealous.

( Adorable McKenna, Gypsy Emily, and Me as a fairy)

The Howl was an adventure right from the start.
Me and my three friends walked the three blocks from my apartment to the building where The Howl was being held only to discover that to buy tickets we had to walk two and a half blocks away to the Basketball Stadium.
We scampered, fast like little rabbits, purchased ourselves some tickets, and then walked the two blocks back to the Howl.
Once we finally got in, holy poop it was a party.
The entire building was completely full of people,
they were EVERYWHERE!
Tall people, short people, fully clothed people, half naked people, more than half naked people, this place was crazy.
I had a bunch of friends who had gotten there earlier who wanted me to meet up with them at the dance, so on to the dance we went. It took us ten minutes to get in- the line was CRAZY, and when we finally did get in- things got even crazier.

Now when I see a crowd- I'm not the kind of girl who just dances on the edge- I dive right in. So we did. We were packed so tight in there that you could barely move, but we did our best and tried to dance. After a few minutes some guys came up and asked if they could dance with us, I said sure.
Big Mistake.
One of the guys grabbed my hips, pulled me super close to him, and proceeded to rub his hands all sorts of all over my butt.
Um. Awkward.
His friend was doing similar things to Emily who also felt her personal space bubble had just been popped to the max. The four of us girls sneaked away through the crowd, away from the Octopus men,
and right in the middle of a fist-fight.
'Twas scary my friends.
Very scary indeed.
Two very large men were both all sorts of upset and were being poorly restrained by their friends. One of them stepped on my foot.
It hurt.
Eventually they got calmed down, the dancing resumed, and me and my gals decided we'd had quite enough.
So we left.
And found this awesome snake man.

Holy poop y'all, we tote's loved that snake.
His name was Malfoy- which is most definitely one of the coolest snake names of all time.
Kudos snake man.


My BFF Jackie loved him too.
Also I love the snake-man's creeper face.

After we spent the better part of 20 minutes annoying the crap out of the snake man- we went and saw the band Cartel.

As you can clearly see, they are as a whole incredibly attractive.
Especially the adorable lead singer.
The concert was pretty much a blast, and they had their bass turned up so loud that my ears are still a little fuzzy.
It was good times.

When it was over, we decided we'd mostly had enough. So we mostly just meandered around.
then Then THEN!
-The greatest moment of my life happened:

That's right
I met the one
the only
Captain Jack Sparrow.
Basically, my life is now complete.
Be so jealous right now.

When we finally left the Howl, we spent 40 minutes searching all over 2 different parking terraces for Jackie's car. The dear, darling girl forgot where it was.
When we finally found it and were leaving the parking terrace, we saw a group of very attractive, very shirtless, very cold sailor's.
They saw us drive up, saw that we were girls, and begged us to drive them to their car.
We're nice, and they were babes.
So we did.
They were hilarious,
and I wish I had thought to take a picture so you could see just how gorgeous they were.
You'll just have to imagine as best you can.

So there you have it folks.
The Howl 2011
I'll see you there next year!

The End.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment