Wednesday, October 12

BON VOYAGE!!

Some of you may judge me for the tale I'm about to tell.
Do it.
I don't give a flying fart in space.

Today, I was a participant in the great, the chaotic, the hilarious,
2011 Mouse-Boat Races!

Yes.
We bulit boats.
Put mice in them.
And raced them down a river.


This was my boat.
It is made out of styrofoam, popsicle sticks, ribbon, and hope.
It was without a doubt the cutest boat there.


Myself, and my fellow boat builders.


Our fearless seafarers


The captain readying his ship.


Our ship and sailor, readying for departure.
I didn't ever officially name our mouse,
but in retrospect... I like the sound of
Captain Whipwhiskers


And they're off!!!


Navigating through terrible rapids.
So far Cap'n Whipwhiskers is holding steady in second place.


Then, tragedy struck when the boat capsized.
We can only hope that the good Captain was wise enough to swim to shore.
If not, we mourn his loss.

This boat was the ultimate champion.
It's a big shoe box with water bottles stuck onto the bottom.
As far as rodent-vessels go- it was pretty much bad-A.

3 out of 5 mice-sailors made it out alive.
Cap'n Whipwhiskers and one other were the only casualties.
This brave youngster seems quite unphased by the whole ordeal.
Bless his little whiskered soul.


{All in All}

It was a hilarious endeavor that I thoroughly enjoyed.
If you are ever bored
And you have extra mice,
I heartily suggest that you do this.

THE END.





2 comments: